Chennai Book Fair 2014

http://bapasi.com/ official web site for Book fair .

777 stalls ...Oh my God..! Relaxing rooms also installed from this year it seems...Nice to hear..!

Going to Bapasi tomorrow - Jan 17th Friday 2014.....Excited now itself.

I am going to look for Sherlock holmes in Tamil and Interpretations of Dreams by Sigmund freud in Tamil.
I have read in English, but would be lovely to have them in Tamil.

Also would be looking for books about Cinemas and Short films.  Lemme tryyyyy...!!

Again....
Now a  days I used to watch only History Channel.....and Pudhiya Thalaimurai News...if time permits National Geographic too.
History Channel peru thaan mokkaya irukku but good stuffed..Try it..!!

கருத்துகள்

இந்த வலைப்பதிவில் உள்ள பிரபலமான இடுகைகள்

I am பாரி - வீரயுக நாயகன் வேள்பாரி

Natural Products for இயற்கை வாழ்வு

Dry Cough -வறட்டு இருமல்