All about a Mixie

                                                    All about a Mixie

The'Red' mixie

It was hot summer afternoon. In a town bus , from Cumbum to Theni city.


During hot summer, we Indians , especially in bus travel, used to get inflamed easily.


Our mind would be searching for a victim to get down into a warfare.
At these times, your next-seater could be your war enemy, just for the reason that he fails to smile at you.
Our boiling mind need some reason to get into a scuffle.
Most of the times the victim is the conductor.
But we can’t pity for the victim, just like that.  These days conductors are behaving like rogues.
They are the good examples of  ‘ how the public employees behave if they get a good job security? ’.
On this particular day, as usual the conductor demanded for the ‘luggage’ fare and the villager who got onboard along with his wife refusing to pay.



‘ instead of charging luggage you just get me down from the bus’ – angry villager was shouting at the conductor.
‘Ok... where u want to get down ? ‘ – experienced conductor.
‘Anywhere…but this is the first time I am charged for taking a mixie in bus’ – villager.
Yes it is a Chutney mixer. A small one may be around 3 kg.
Next to him I was sitting with 3 bags, each one weigh around 35 kg. No luggage fare.
The only reason the conductor saying is ‘Any electronic good must be charged luggage fare’.  ‘Do you want  me  to show you the luggage book?’.
‘I have to answer for the ticket checker …so you must pay. I need to hold my job. I need security. Who give meal to me if I loose job ? will you ?’ – conductor.
The villager didn’t expect this sentimental attack. 

Blinking at him...innocently.  But thinking... how to retort ?

‘Nobody is knowing law. Everything is happening because of lack of awareness. I will go to consumer court. I will sue you guys’ – villager. He looks uneducated … dirty shirt , dishevelled hair, wearing lungi…but talking like a communist.  

Nobody expected such a social awareness (?) speech from such a dirty dress don.

He continued….
‘Nobody charged me till date for a mixie…’
‘Might be ..they didn’t see it…now I have seen it …you failed to hide it from me…so I will charge for it…pay it and go’- adamant law protector.
The height of the mixer is like that…that it is not going under the seat.
The amount in stack is Rs.7  If he pays no more argument.
The conductor now got screwed. ‘ you go to supreme court and sue us later. But now pay Rs.7 and leave me to do my job’.

'If i sue ...you guys will loose job...and i will get compensated by the court... out of your salaries ...' last but not least blackmail attempt by the villager.

The angry conductor came close to the villager's face now and without a word he just did some action and went away.  His action said 'You can't even pluck my hair..!!'.

Again he came back and raised his eye brows at the villager 'Paying or getting down ?'.

The villager nodded his head himself as if  'wait and watch you bugger' ... cleared his throat and said.
‘Ok  I will pay in 10 min’ – the conductor is now looking down at the villager with a doubt. Why 10 min ?.
‘go sir…go and come back …I will pay …trust me’ – the villager shouted. So he moved to the front to collect tickets.


Suddenly the villager, took a screw driver set hiding in his hip, and started dismantling the mixer. Within  5 minutes he separated them into parts….
And gave one part to his nearby wife, who was emitting a wondering smile at his husband’s wit.
Other parts he just put into his big bag, where the mixer was standing earlier with full body.
Everyone around him was laughing by now. On seeing something goes fishy in the back…the law protecting conductor rushed back to the villager.
He was bit shocked to see no bag was there. ‘where is the mixie ?’ – he exclaimed.
‘What mixie ?’ – the villager questioned with a haughty smile.
The conductor got irritated,looked down the seat and pulled out the bundle . ‘what is this..then?’.
The villager turned his face away ...looking outside  and said ‘Spare parts’.  And everyone around him started echoing with laughter …’ha..ha..spare parts….!!’.
The law abiding …disgraced conductor  looked at us around…and moved away. Speaking to himself...
    

கருத்துகள்

இந்த வலைப்பதிவில் உள்ள பிரபலமான இடுகைகள்

I am பாரி - வீரயுக நாயகன் வேள்பாரி

Natural Products for இயற்கை வாழ்வு

Dry Cough -வறட்டு இருமல்